2015 BMW 428i Sport Convertible
- 42k miles. June 2015 production car sold new 8/25/15 — the later production cars are mechanically far superior to the earlier models.
- 1-owner California Car — never seen Indiana’s salty or pothole riddled roads. Non smoker. Fully inspected and serviced.
One of the most well equipped ones we’ve seen:
- Sport Package including Sport Wheels, Seats, Bumpers, Suspension.
- Technology Package
- Driving Assistance
- Blind spot monitor
- Comfort Access (enter and start the car without removing the key from your purse or pocket)
- Heated Seats
- Heads up display
- Dealer added: Factory wheels painted black and tinted windows
If by chance black wheels are not your thing we also have many other BMW wheels that can be substituted.
Both keys and all books.
The BMW 4-series is definitely the best current 4 seater Convertible — they are so much fun to drive and when the top is up you have a Coupe. This is the lighter rear wheel drive version not the all wheel drive. If you insist on driving on Indiana’s roads we have winter wheel/tire packages that provide a much better solution than the stock tire equipped all wheel drive models — better traction and stopping along with preserving the more expensive factory wheels — call me and I will explain more.
- There are no features available