2015 BMW 428i Sport Convertible
- Glacier Silver / Black leather with red stitching
- 43k miles. June 2015 production car sold new 8/25/15 — the later production cars are mechanically far superior to the earlier models.
- 1-owner California Car — never seen Indiana’s salty or pothole riddled roads. Non smoker. Fully inspected and serviced.
- This is the real Sports Car version of the 4-series convertible — its rear wheel drive.
One of the most well equipped ones we’ve seen:
- Sport Package including Sport Wheels, Seats, Bumpers, M-Sport Suspension.
- Technology Package
- Driving Assistance
- Blind spot monitor / Lane change warning
- Comfort Access (enter and start the car without removing the key from your purse or pocket)
- Heated Seats
- Heads up display
- BMW Dealer added: Factory wheels painted black and tinted windows
If by chance black wheels are for you, we have several other BMW wheels in stock.
Both keys and all books.
The BMW 4-series is definitely the best current 4 seater Convertible — they are so much fun to drive and when the top is up you have a Coupe. This is the lighter rear wheel drive version not the all wheel drive. If you insist on driving on Indiana’s roads we have winter wheel/tire packages that provide a much better solution than the stock tire equipped all wheel drive models — better traction and stopping along with preserving the more expensive factory wheels — call me and I will explain more.
- There are no features available